Job description / Role
Manager - Policies and Procedures Development - Riyadh
Manager Risk - Policies & Procedures and Governance
Clients are facing disruption to their business model as new entrants exploit shifts in National Strategy (Vision 2030), consumer behavior, growth of digital, competitive pressures and technological advancements which continue to rise in the macro-economic environment to create continuous growth and cost pressures. This opportunity will allow you working with multi-disciplinary, multi geography teams. You will have the chance to work on a broad range of engagements from supply chain, supporting services, legal, finance and accounting, sales, marketing, strategy creation to design integrated business planning and improvement capabilities.
Our differentiating factor is to 'walk the talk' and partner with client organizations to implement the new capabilities as well. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your Key Responsibilities
You are expected to possess an extensive experience in preparing and delivering policies and procedures for a wide range of organizations mainly covering the governmental entities in KSA and MENA region. Apart of delivering the policy manuals on support functions (Finance, HR, Admin, Procurement, IT and etc). the candidate is expected to use the same approach in delivering some other technical manuals if required such as Branding, Business Development, HSE and etc.
You will also be expected to have experience in developing Delegation of Authority matrices, Board and its committee charters.
The candidate should also have hands-on experience in preparing the SOP’s, SLAs, RASCI matrix for the departments in organizations. Experience in process improvements of various support and core functions is an added advantage. You are also expected to manage multiple projects and ensure its successful delivery. In the delivery you will be expected to assess the skill of resources required to support you and managing them with complete ownership of work products.
Typical projects the team is directly involved in, include but is not limited to:
Client Service Delivery / Execution:
• Manage multiple projects, engagement economics and receivables, project resources and team utilization
• Lead the delivery / execution of high-quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations
• Contribute to brand development by writing articles, developing thought leadership and point-of-views
• Contribute to knowledge development and management
• Manage clients & accounts and built professional relationships
• Meet business development targets by identifying new opportunities with existing and new clients
• Demonstrate significant industry / solution expertise
• Be a strong team player
• Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
• Assist in resolving people issues
• Support people development through guidance and feedback
• Take the lead in recruiting activities
• Ensure compliance to the firm's standards, processes and policies
You have to analyze and improve the clients' organizational processes and governance with the aim of making them as efficient as possible. You will have to research and evaluate heavily in this role as to map out all workflows, remove repetitive, ineffective and low-value activities, and recommend solutions.
Importantly, also you have to contribute to the firm's initiatives in enhancing market leadership & growth, quality, people agenda and operational excellence. You will be expected to travel based on the project needs.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Minimum Bachelors Degree in Finance or Business
• Masters or MBA will be preferred
• Professional Certification such as CA /CPA /ICAEW/CIA
• 8 to 12 years of work experience in consulting services or industry (preferably Big 4 or global management consulting firms)
• Bilingual is a must
What we look for
You'll be a trusted business advisor to our clients, specializing within the government and public sector, so they'll look to you to find, ask and answer the questions objectively and practically If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business.
We also offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region