Job description / Role
Manager - Programme Leadership - Human Capital - Riyadh, KSA
Programme Leadership - Human Capital
• A leading global Consulting firm.
• Part of the Big4.
• Develop trusted relationships with clients.
• Manage a healthy client portfolio and related financials.
• Originate and develop business opportunities.
• Establish and operate project/program/portfolio management office (PMO)
• Assess and manage risk and issues throughout all aspects of the engagements.
• Manage projects/programs and portfolios
• Convey impact of processes and changes.
• Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
• Driving and supporting the internal practice development.
• A competitive Salary Package.
• The chance to work for a Big4 Consultancy.
• Required years of experience: approx. 8-10 years
• The candidate should have proven experience in Establishing and Operating Supportive, Controlling, Directive and PMOs, this includes processes, services, strategy execution.
• Candidate to be experienced in PMOs based on international frameworks such as PMI and/or Price2
• Preferred candidates to have experience in public sector
• Required disciplines: That includes Time management, Risk management, Issues management, scope changes management, resources management.
• PMO tools such as EPM. Methodologies such as Agile, waterfall, Kanban,
• Preference to people coming for other Big4 Consultancies.
• Must be Arabic Speaker
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.