Job description / Role
A Globally renowned consulting firm is seeking to recruit Restructuring Managers & Senior Managers for its Restructuring (RTS) practice & the role will be based in Riyadh.
Essential Job Role:
- Analyze cash flows
- Construct a Business Plan
- Financial modeling, including analysis of financial statements
- Understanding of the bankruptcy process and key operational performance drivers of a business
- Ability to extract useful information from large sets of unorganized or incomplete data
- Bachelor’s degree from a top undergraduate business program or MBA
- Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or demonstrated progress toward such certifications preferred
- 8 - 12 years of work experience in Big4 corporate restructuring/investment practice or top tier consulting with a financial/ accounting focus in restructuring projects.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.