Job description / Role
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you'll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for an Oracle Fusion Financials/ERP Consultant, with a total experience of 7-10 years who can understand business requirements and other technical specifications, to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team.
Previous Project experiences in:
- Finance transformation and accelerated close; sub-ledger/ledger redesign; management reporting enhancement; business intelligence/decision support; traded products/front/back-office package implementation; data warehousing/enterprise data design and management; enterprise application integration; financial planning, budgeting and forecasting; business/merger Integration, reconciliation redesign or improvement
- 7-10 years of relevant experience working in Oracle ERP
- Experience of having a client facing role
- Good exposure in handling integrations and data conversion activities
- Experience in solution design and drafting functional specs and driving the solution
- Application configuration, test case preparation and execution
- Requirements gathering and documentation using AIM / OUM or other prescribed methodologies
- Maintenance and enhancements to existing Oracle Fusion SCM modules like Product Management, Order Management Cloud, Pricing, Manufacturing, Inventory, Costing, Planning.
- Conduct CRP sessions, Participate in design reviews and discussions
- Map client requirements against Oracle Fusion SCM Modules like Product Management, Order Management Cloud, Pricing, Manufacturing, Inventory, Costing, Planning.
- Should be able to interpret functional requirements and able to deliver and design it from offshore
- Design module specific solution in the context of the integrated Oracle Fusion
- Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit-Gap /Training/Testing sessions
- Assist business user during CRPs/SITs/UATs
- Prepare quality deliverables
- Prepare test scripts and test cases
- Conduct trainings
- Prepare quality deliverables
- Support Project Management Office (PMO)
Key Profile Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance, or a related field
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Managing against an onshore/offshore model; definition of business and technical requirements; design of technology architecture; system selection and implementation support; data mapping and conversion; proof of concept; business and IT process reengineering; program/project management and implementation planning (PMO)
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region