Job description / Role
As the Technology Planning and Excellence Manager, you will be responsible to lead and support the execution of the Technology strategy, controlling the budgets for the IT department, and improve the overall efficiency of the department.
Truly exciting opportunity to work for a large corporation that is expanding
* Design and implement operational rhythms necessary for organisational effectiveness, e.g. operational reviews, recurring reporting, KPIs, and dashboards to summarise performance to executive audiences.
* Identify, track, and drive the completion of special projects, key initiatives, or mission critical business tactics that span across the IT organisation.
* Working with different teams to translate and leverage technology to maximise the strategic impact articulated in structured enterprise architectures to help deliver tangible business outcomes.
* Act as a point of escalation and provide support and guidance to the IT planning and excellence team.
* Attractive salary package and benefits
* Fast-moving transformation environment
* Exciting opportunity to work with the latest technology
* Proven experience at managing an IT function.
* Proven record of managing and mentoring a PMO or a planning / excellence team, and defining and improving processes.
* Exposure to setting and measuring KPIs / targets / SLA's.
* Experience at defining IT strategy for a large corporation is desired.
* Experience in building a PMO or a planning / excellence team from scratch is highly beneficial.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.