Job description / Role
IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will work with client senior management to set transformation vision and goals, actively develop strategy for client's business growth
- Act as a strategic thinker with the ability to look into client's industry and create innovative solutions
- Be highly driven and motivated with a dedicated attitude and eager to learn and to solve complex problems
- Become a trusted advisor, with business development responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with and advise various levels of stakeholders, up to and including C-Level
- Develop digital transformation initiatives and roadmap by introducing the new technological trend
- Understand our client's strategic needs, short and long-term business objectives
- Should have strong consulting and client management skills
- Should be able to articulate strategy work with clients for digital transformation initiatives including preparing business cases, conducting assessments and creating target operating models
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders at the client side and build relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present to client executive audiences
- Bachelor's Degree or similar
- Consulting experience
- Superior client communications (written/oral/presentations) and customer relationship management
- Multinational corporate experience
- Navigating business partner relationships
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.