Job description / Role
Managing Director - MICE - KSA
In addition to developing and executing a successful business strategy, the Managing Director will be responsible for the entire P&L management for the business in KSA. The MD will also be expected to drive the business towards growth and achieve the vision and goals as per the wider business strategy.
Our client is a leading business in the Saudi MICE industry organizing some of Saudi Arabia's most popular exhibitions and events.
* Build and lead a talented operations team in KSA in order to achieve anticipated growth.
* Work in association with the C-Team, driving the market strategy and developing and executing initiatives to achieve it.
* Motivate and leverage existing staff to continually drive results.
* Implementation of the business's vision and solutions including being hands on within each function of the business from Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing to HR.
* Ensure that best practices are being followed across all levels of staff
* Work closely with the different business functions to ensure smooth operational success
* Increase the portfolio of events and exhibitions awarded to the business
* Introduce industry best practice and ensure standards are met throughout the organisation
* Attractive Salary Package
* Significant experience in the MICE industry preferably with an International Exhibitions company
* An entrepreneurial mindset and approach
* Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
* Experienced leader with proven abilities in leading successful teams
* Results oriented
* Strong interpersonal skills - ability to build and manage strong relationships with the team.
* Strong commercial acumen
* Internal and External stakeholder management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|