Job description / Role
Designation: Manufacturing Manager
Experience: 15 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical Engineering)
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Promote a safety culture and enforce all policies and procedures, also local governmental regulations as applicable.
• Actively implement any safety program to drive improvement and reduce risk to employees / environment.
• Ensure all requirements for location Quality Certifications are met and adhered to such as ISO, API, and welding certifications, etc.
• Identify and obtain additional certifications that would give competitive advantage and/or grow market sales.
• Investigate all customer escapes and implement corrective and preventive actions to prevent re-occurrence.
• Analyze product nonconformities (scrap, rework, use-as-is) to improve the cost of quality for the location.
• Direct the operations process, operations improvement programs, manpower, equipment and equipment workflow to ensure that product delivery dates and maximum productivity are achieved.
• Managing and coordinating work of process Supervisors working under the operation and maintenance.
• Executing the work as per project schedule.
• Review scheduled shop work orders, earned hours, personal time, to ensure all production schedules are met and there are no job order variances (JOV).
• Partner with Finance Department to ensure proper part costing and variance analyses.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to ensure all employees are properly informed about policies, procedures, location performance, programs, work schedules, etc.
• Responsible for maintenance of facility, infrastructure, and all equipment for location.
• In conjunction with Manufacturing Engineering, recommends and implements approved capital improvements for location.
• Manage overall cost of the operation to prepared budget which includes salaries, expenditures, asset management, and other direct/indirect costs.
• Manage and coordinate the activities of staff including training, employee development, performance evaluation, hiring decisions, and the establishment of goals and performance objectives for assigned departments.
• Participate in sales / commercial process which includes providing information for large bid packages, product delivery and cost information, plant tours, etc.
• Drive continuous improvement in all manufacturing, Quality, LEAN, Delivery, Lead-Time Reduction, and Cost to enhance shop performance.
• Man power planning based on going project and future expected project requirements.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Managing of Planning , manufacturing of Heavy wall reactors, extractor columns / towers, storage tanks, modular / metering skids, desalination modules, HP steam drums , fired heaters and mechanical construction etc
• Experience leading a team in a production environment
• Strong business and managerial skills.
• Dealing with major clients such as ARAMCO and SABIC
• Experience using problem-solving methodology: 6-sigma, 5 Whys, PDCA
About the Company
Transforming organisations into growing, vibrant ant preferred enterprises by getting them the right people.
Unify Search Solutions (USS) is a focussed effort to “Recruit Right”.
Having carved a niche within the blue collared industry for over 3 years now we extend our man management skills into the white collared domain.
USS is a dedicated team of professional consultants, offering top of the line global executive recruitment & selection services.
The trait for spotting expertise from a plethora of candidates is what differentiates USS.
Manager - Maintenance and Operations
Principle Electrical Safety Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Maintenance Engineer
TGC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||11 Aug|
Technical Services Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||3 Aug|