Marine Infrastructure Manager
Red Sea Global (RSG)
Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
To manage the implementation of the design, construction, and development plans in order to create value for The Red Sea Development Company’s (TRSDC) projects by monitoring project schedules and guidelines and verifying that proper standards are implemented in order to ensure on-time delivery.
• Assisting in the review and management of marine and coastal engineering projects.
• Awareness, understanding, and experience of coastal numerical modeling processes and marine structures design.
• Awareness of relevant codes and standards, such as BS6349, PIANC, Eurocodes.
• Assisting in the preparation and/or review of requests for proposals, employer’s requirements, design documents, and specifications, tender documentation, and tender reviews.
• Assisting in the management and administration of consultants and contracts.
• Managing the delivery process for packages that form part of large multi-disciplinary projects.
• Stakeholder engagement.
• Cross discipline/consultant/contractor coordination.
• Communicate clearly and concisely in a manner that does not introduce confusion, this will include instructions to client-appointed consultants/contractors.
• Monitor the progress of consultants/contractors including hosting regular meetings to track deliverables progress.
• Report on consultant/contractor’s progress in relation to the approved schedule.
• Liaise with technical leads in order to provide all necessary inputs to ensure consultant/contractor delivers to schedule.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering
• Minimum of 6 years of relevant marine or coastal engineering experience
• Interpersonal Skills
• Time Management
• Project Management experience (especially with regards to scope, schedule, quality, resources, communication, and risk)
• A strong technical knowledge of marine or coastal engineering WRT design of elements such as quay walls, marinas, breakwaters, revetments, suspended deck structures, beaches, vessel maintenance facilities, etc.
About the Company
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.