Job description / Role
A leading engineering consultancy require a Marine Specialist to join a large project in Ras Al Khair
Responsibilities will include
• Experience in Marine structures such as Wharf, Quay wall, Revetments, Dry-docks, Piers, Barqes, etc. and is recognised as a specialist in the Marine engineering field on large to mega projects.
• Coordinates with engineers to ensure correct implementation of the design in accordance with Contract.
• Prepares and reviews engineering studies, design drawings, documents, material and equipment specifications.
• Resolve’s and identifies HSE issues related to discipline and provide positive contribution to the Constructability and Design reviews.
• Resolves related engineering issues by knowledge of engineering practices, economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes, and standards, procedures, and specifications.
Applicants should meet the following:
• A degree in relevant subject
• Chartered or Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred.
• 15 +experience in the monitor site performance of the contractor and supervision consultants
• In depth knowledge in the supervision consultants, ensuring that quality control procedures.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Marine Construction Engineer
Marine Construction Expert
|Saudi Arabia||24 Mar|
Port Engineering Manager
|Saudi Arabia||2 Jul|
Construction Manager - Bridges and Structure Works
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)