Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm is currently looking for a Marketing and Business Development Assistant who will provide a first-class marketing and business development support across the firm.
Pitching and market intelligence
• Pitches - promote general pitch best practice from bid alert through to presentations and client debrief. Produce pitches/ manage experience statements. Manage the Proposals Tracker, including win/loss reporting. Support the global BDM team with regional/global pitch requests.
• Market Intelligence - conduct research via appropriate resources on existing/prospective clients/opportunities and track industry/market trends (including competitor tracking) to support KAM/regional BD initiatives.
Events and seminars/conferences
• Firm Events - manage/support client events from start to finish, working closely with the wider BDM team. Ensure FEs proactively drive appropriate attendance. Lead event debriefs/manage feedback/track follow-up.
• Database - work with the wider ME MBD team//FEs to drive improved use of InterAction in supporting events, including arranging appropriate training/support as necessary.
Profile and internal/external communications
• Directories - manage/support relevant ME/global submissions/interviews for key legal directories, including supporting the ME MBD team lead to rollout improvements to the legal directory process.
• Profile building - support the regional groups to improve profile, including proactively tracking opportunities with key legal and trade journals and sharing with groups as appropriate.
Marketing materials and client alerts
• Collateral - drive the production of tailored materials such as office brochures/group experience statements - including managing internal processes/ensuring that relevant deadlines are met.
• Client alerts - drive/manage client alerts, including proactively feeding through office news/deals/articles for publications such as regional/global updates/other alerts.
• Website - ensure that the firm website is up-to-date/adequately reflects the skills/experience of the regional network. Support the BDM team to roll-out website development projects.
Required experience, skills and attributes
• 1 to 2 years of experience in marketing/business development experience
• Experience working in a law firm or professional consultancy firm is preferred.
• An appreciation of a partnership environment and specific issues affecting the delivery of legal services.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in both English and Arabic.
• Experience in using databases and a good level of technical competence in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Exceptional eye for detail and strong project management skills
• A pro-active approach, self-motivated and able to demonstrate determination and persistence.
• Good team player, flexible with the ability to work in a deadline and pressure driven environment
• A Marketing/Business qualification is preferred.
• Saudi nationals are preferred
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
|Saudi Arabia||23 May|
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Swisslinx Middle East
|Al Rass||26 May|
Eaton SAKS International