Job description / Role
This role is responsible to ensure the success of sales, revenues and profitability objectives, in which will help our client's brand drive into the market place.
To categories our client's products into its assigned market in KSA and implement and handle the annual marketing plan.
• Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG company with presence across the Middle East.
• Make sure proper execution of all activities by having yearly filled visits plans.
• To further grow relationship internally with the sales department
• Preparing for promotional activities by preparing relevant presentations to the sales teams.
• Organize and implement field studies and surveys as requested by the marketing supervisor
• Manage all and any marketing support services such as promotional packaging, local printers, corporate gift suppliers, research agencies and others.
• An attractive package with benefits
• Min 4-6 years' experience in Consumer Goods/FMCG
• Must have KSA market knowledge
• Bachelors in Business. Master's Degree is a plus.
• Developed and successfully carried out annual Marketing Plans
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.