Job description / Role
The role is responsible for developing, executing and managing the annual marketing plan for the organization's KSA business in addition to driving brand value and visibility.
• Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG company with a strong presence across the Middle East.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Team management - provide marketing coordinators team with optimal on and off the job training.
• Help reach the goals and full potential of your team by developing them
• Management of all related marketing expenses
• Plan and execute the marketing and promotional calendar
• Have yearly field visit plans, with team members and individually.
• An attractive package with benefits
• Min 8-10 years' experience in Consumer Goods/FMCG with min of 1 year as Trade Marketing/Field Marketing Manager.
• Must have KSA market knowledge
• Bachelors in Business. Master's Degree is a plus.
• Developed and successfully implemented annual Marketing Plans
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Customer Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Marketing and PR Manager
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE