This position is closed or expired.
See other Brand Manager jobs in Saudi Arabia
Marketing Brand Manager
Al Safi Danone
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Top 10 reasons to join Saudi marketing team:
1. 10th Biggest Danone Dairy CBU in the World in Volume Terms – high on Group radar screen
2. One of Few Growing Dairy CBU’s (projected CANN growth +10 % in 09 vs A08)
3. Responsibility for 11 countries (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen, Kuwait, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan)
4. Wide Range of Marketing Projects – from new country entries and brand launches to support of mature core business brands
5. Springboard for Future Successful Career
6. Plant (winner of the last 3 year Global Factory Challenges) on ground
7. Young Marketing Organization (around 20 people) – opportunity to leave footprint on their development and career
8. Flat and Apolitical Structure – frequent interactions with GM and other Exco members
9. Fast Impact on Business – fast decision making process and short time between idea conception and market launch
10. Multinational Company – more than 30 nationalities work in the company
Identifying and creating of sustainable competitive advantage by handling all aspects of his brand through defining brand strategy with the Group Brand Manager including conducting marketing research and advertising, and providing support to distribution/sales functions. Following-up on latest technology developments and providing Group Brand Manager with suitable suggestions for business development.
• Identifying market segments and size for the brand and participating in the formulation of marketing plans in order to maintain a high market share and increase sales volume
• Following-up on latest technologies for the brand products, and providing the Group Brand Manager with suggestions of new product's to be introduced
• Participating in the development and marketing of ideas pertinent to the brand, and ensuring the brand's spread within its market
• Directing marketing activities related to the brand and following-up on leads, introduction of the brand, negotiation and deal closure for the brand products
• Supervising marketing studies conducted with respect to the brand products to obtain information necessary for marketing plans
• Developing pricing policies that includes offers and discounts based on market analysis, the study of competitors' pricing policies, and the cost estimation for the relevant brand to cater for the achievement of marketing objectives
• Providing support to sales executives regarding technical training on brand products and selling techniques
• Analyzing the data collected concerning customer satisfaction levels, sales rates, market share and other data regarding the concerned brand, identifying causes of any dissatisfaction or variation and recommending solutions and actions
• Monitoring the sales performance and market share of competitors, profiling competitors, and preparing comparisons between Al Safi Danone and its competitor regarding the concerned brand
Professional Experiences and Functional Competencies needed
- P.S in Marketing
- 3-5 years experiences in FMCG
- Excellent project management
- Excellent analytics skills
- Strategic thinking
Managerial Competencies and Personal Skills needed
- Work in multinational environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
About the Company
In 1979, Royal Prince Mohammad Bin Abdullah Al Faysal initiated the Al Safi Project by establishing the farm in Sahbaa valley, Kharj region – 120 kilometers southeast of Riyadh. In addition to covering the entire range of the dairy foods industry, which includes rearing cattle and yielding raw milk, the farm has also established an integrated private factory. This factory processes and packs fresh milk, long life milk, as well as its various subsidiaries.
Today, the Al Safi Dairy factory enjoys a well-respected and global reputation, and is considered as one of the most advanced dairy farms in the world. Moreover, according to the Guinness World Book of Records [1998 edition], Al Safi is internationally recognized as the largest integrated dairy farm in the world.
Furthermore, in 1973, the Danone group became the largest nutrition company in Europe after it decided to enter into diversified partnerships and mergers with small and large companies that comprised of various commercial aspects.
In 2001, the Al-Faisaliah Holding Group and International Danone Group formed a joint venture between Al Safi and the French dairy. The joint-venture allowed Al Safi-Danone to become the region’s largest dairy company possessing 32,000 cattle heads of the Holistine herd —renown for its efficient and effective milk production— and about 13,000 cash cows, producing more then 450,000 liters of milk per daily, i.e. 165 million liters per year.