Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Campaign Manager you will lead the activities in line with the execution of the marketing plan across BUs and narratives. You will own the lead-generation strategy and execution, and are accountable for campaign performance and revenue goals, by bringing a specialist, cross functional team together to collaborate on the creation and execution of engaging and compelling customer journeys.
The Campaign Manager brings an audience-first approach to planning and overseeing the campaign strategy, designing the customer journey throughout the life of a project. Key activities include developing, leading and executing an integrated end-to-end campaign strategy to meet campaign goals and objectives within scope and budget.
- Help building integrated end-to-end campaigns inclusive of events, digital, social and nurture
In partnership with marketers from other teams, the Campaign Manager defines the tactic and offer mix that will engage prospects and buyers and help progress opportunities to sales
- Apply data driven analytics and assess campaign performance to ensure they are driving expected results
- Manages the end-to-end response management plan and adjusts campaign tactics to improve response volume and quality
- Partners with the GEOs to drive local execution
- Prepares and manages the program marketing budget
- Manages the program guidance and delivery to ensure that campaign execution is meeting business objectives
- Manages the program system requirements: offers, assets, tactic code creation, campaign maps, etc.
- Develop prospecting campaigns supported by lead detection triggers to target and retarget new buyers
- Ensures integration in all aspects of campaign, event and digital/social execution
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experienced in marketing campaign management or digital strategy, deep experience in executing marketing strategies and plans
- Be a strategic thinker, willing to collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups, including internationally, to test and iterate their ideas to get the best possible outcome
- Able to provide clarity
- Ability to influence others, good negotiation skills
- Must be able to execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines and demonstrate an ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Exceptional project management skills
- Fluent in English and Arabic
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life AT IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Integrated Marketing Programs Manager
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Sales & Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Brand Manager – Health Products
TGC Consulting Middle East
Marketing Manager - Campaigns
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Jan|