Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Marketing, Communications & Events Senior Associate to join our Clients and Markets team. Based in Riyadh, you will provide support to the KSA Country Senior Partner and wider stakeholders of our Riyadh, Jeddah and Al Khobar offices. You will play a key role in bringing our marketing and communication strategy to life in one of our strategic growth markets for the firm.
We are looking for someone who has a strong background in marketing and communications that will bring fresh thinking, creativity and innovative ideas to their work. You will be passionate and driven with excellent project management skills, leading multiple projects while working to tight deadlines. Working with all grades, from partners to support staff, you will process strong networking skills building relationships at all levels.
Marketing & Events:
• Work closely with PR & External Communication Director To develop a marketing & communication plan for KSA
• Support in the Implementation and delivery of impactful and innovative marketing activities campaigns to profile our KSA Partners and market activities in line with global corporate standards of the PwC network
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns providing update reports for management
• Support the local stakeholders, Account Drivers and Clients & Markets Director to develop quality thought leadership, incorporating relevant market trends and insights to support our brand positioning in the KSA market
• Support the regional Marketing & Communication team in promoting regional, Line of Service (LoS) and Industry marketing campaigns, developing social media campaigns and delivering high quality events in KSA
• Manage all third party creative agencies to produce high quality photography and videography outputs for the KSA office
• Support the central PR team to provide external communication on KSA related activities
• Support the PR & External Comms Leader in developing an internal communication plan for KSA and the Country Senior Partner.
• Provide communications support to the KSA office in areas such as - Corporate Social Responsibility, Women in Business and internal events
• Support the central internal communications team with local communications initiatives
• Draft key stories for PwC Middle East internal platforms to help promote the KSA office in their market activities Brand
• Abide and follow the brand of PwC Middle East and Strategy& ME in the KSA market whilst adhering to the global brand guidelines and overall corporate brand identity
• Act as a brand champion for the KSA office and guiding internal stakeholders on the appropriate brand execution
• Work closely with the Creative Design Centre on the production of all branded material for the KSA office
Learning & Growth:
• Liaise with the marketing and knowledge teams on global campaigns, knowledge sharing initiatives, and other corporate activities
• Implement marketing training opportunities for partners and principals
• Support in the recruitment and termination of staff as needed
• Responsible for people management including nurturing talent, coaching and counseling
• Develop talent within the team by providing consistent direction and support to achieve targets/service level agreements
• Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
• Establish a healthy work environment
• Support in managing the marketing budget and report on all associated marketing spend related to KSA marketing and comms activities
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• 4+ years marketing and communications experience working in a marketing field
• Experience working in the Professional Services Industry, Big 4 or Multinational company specifically in Marketing, PR or Communications capacity
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR and Communications or related field
• Commercial awareness and solid understanding of the region and the KSA market
• Experiencing in working independently or as part of a wider regional team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality outputs under pressure
• Experience of executing brand campaigns in line with global brand guidelines
• Fluent in English. Arabic (speaking and writing) desirable
• Middle East Industry experience desirable
• Strong IT skills in MS Office and Google. Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud desirable
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.