Job description / Role
Our client has grown to become the world's No. 1-ranked engineering design firm - delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum. They are looking for a Marketing & Communication Lead to be based in Riyadh.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Marketing & Communications Manager, Saudi Arabia will support the development and delivery of the company marketing strategy for the kingdom.
- They will support the strategic growth plans for Saudi Arabia by creating an awareness and understanding with key clients of the capabilities of the company.
- They will position the company in the market as an innovative global firm that capitalizes on its integrated disciplines to solve our clients’ complex issues.
- Proposes, develops, and implements strategic marketing plans and tactics.
- Maintains marketing data and generates relevant reports.
- Leads the marketing function for an office, group, or practice, including strategy development and execution.
- Has direct marketing reports.
- Creating and managing content particularly across social media channels
- Conducting market research to inform marketing plans
- Developing tactical marketing activities and campaigns using multi-channel tools including events, thought leadership, digital, marketing collateral and media relations
- Developing ideas and content for the internal communications team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A formal marketing qualification and/or a degree in marketing.
- A minimum of 9 years of total experience
- 5 years’ B2B marketing experience developing and delivering marketing programs that support growth.
- Experience working in the construction/engineering sector
- Should have also excellent Graphic skills that can help assisting in Presentations and Bids.
- Proficiency in InDesign and other Adobe suite programs would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- The ability to work as a positive, energized and adaptable team member.
- Highly adept at working collaboratively, internationally and cross-culturally.
- Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing and Trade Marketing Manager
|Saudi Arabia||16 Oct|
|Al Rass||29 Oct|
Senior Marketing Manager
|Saudi Arabia||18 Nov|
Marketing and PR Manager
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE