Job description / Role
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
What's in it for you:
- Joining an innovative environment that supports the development and investment of its colleagues
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Duties include but not limited to:
- Administer the coordination between hotel departments ensuring proper communication flow
- Help develop marketing campaign s to achieve desired outcome
- Apply marketing promotions as appropriate
- Analyze marketing strategies and recommend needed adjustments
- Understanding the competition and developing methods to stay ahead of them
- Help develop marketing collaterals as needed
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant hotel experience.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Good presentation skills.
- Appropriate experience with social media and graphic design.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.