Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, our Marketing professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences we offer in places of unrivaled presence. Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills , where you will grow our market share with exciting promotional campaigns that showcase our exceptional guest offerings.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Deploy e-commerce strategies and best practices for the hotel website such as content management and marketing, and traffic driving tactics and strategies.
- Leverage AccorHotels Corporate online marketing resources, channels and platforms such as promotional AccorHotels.com / Fairmont.com banners and loyalty program emails to promote bookings.
- Work with and manage agency for mini-site development projects as necessary/needed - for F&B, meeting and events, etc.
- Ensure website content is relevant, up to date and optimized.
- Execute marketing plans and programs in conjunction with the Sales department to ensure profit growth.
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Plan and oversee the hotels advertising and promotion activities, including print, electronic, and direct mail.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience is an asset.
- Oral and Written Communication- must communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Adaptable- must be able to adjust to the needs of marketing constituents.
- Team work- Must be able to work in many diverse team settings globally. Both with co-workers and with agencies and vendors.
- Experience working with a web site Content Management System.
- Email content support: Experience creating and developing content and campaign management.
- Web-development/related project management experience (including managing agency for these projects).
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.