Job description / Role
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
To improve Honeywell brand recognition, business identity and differentiation in KSA. The individual will be part of the EMEAI Marketing Communications team which includes managers for Northern Europe, Nordics, Southern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
• Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
• Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
• Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
• Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
• Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
• Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
• Successful track record in a Marketing Communications role (3- 5 years minimum) in a business-to-business environment.
• Strong strategic thinking/planning skills and experience, with a proven track record of executing integrated Marketing Communications programs.
• Adept at managing multiple projects and at changing priorities when events require.
• Dynamic enough to get results and operate confidently within an international matrix organization.
• High energy, high initiative, keen focus, adaptive flexibility and willingness to travel across the region.
• Strong written/verbal skills in both English and Arabic.
• Analytical and strategic skills are highly valued in this role, but execution and implementation skills are equally important.
About the Company
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.