Job description / Role
Our client is an international/multinational company with Global Operations across the United States, the Middle East, Africa and Europe regions specialized in 'Automation Solutions and Products'. They are currently seeking to recruit an amazing Marketing Coordinator for their branch in Jeddah, KSA.
- Markets products by developing and implementing market tracking process (MTP) market studies, competition analysis, price positioning, marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Tracking sales data.
- Maintaining promotional materials inventory.
- Planning and organizing trade shows.
- Maintaining database & preparing reports.
- Plan and report marketing Budget with the support of the BU Manager in accordance to country Strategies.
- Networks: Creation, Development & Follow up of B2B networks, organize Trips and End of year events.
- Brochures: Creation, Adaptation, Printing & Distribution to our B2B customers and need.
- P.O.S: Management of Displays, Signs, Posters & Samples
- Promotional Items: Selection, Orders, Quality & Distribution (Relation with supplies)
- Advertising Agencies: Creation of ADS, Media Planning, Follow-up & Post Evaluation + Press Releases
- Website: Adaptation, Maintenance, Monitoring Visits, Animation + Project References
- Deployment of Special Projects inside the BU initiated by the BU Manager and/or Business Area Management.
- Training: Support Trainers & Sales Staff; Organize Product launching trainings
- Collecting and Data Entry of Market Information to support the BU Manager analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar marketing position
- Experience in Digital Marketing is a must.
- Good communication skills
- Preferably resident of KSA
About the Company
Founded early 2011 taking Recruitment & Executive Search to the next level. RecruitMe is a Talent Acquisition & HR consulting firm who provides recruitment management services, actual recruitment, executive search, talent development services and Human Resources Management Systems solutions and services.
On the technical side we are leaders in this sector guaranteeing international standards for recruitment and executive search which allowed us to successfully completing recruitment projects to 150 happy clients in more than 15 industries across 16 countries in the Middle East and Africa regions bringing on board international professionals from 22 different nationalities.
What is more important to you is our partnership approach where we value being the ‘first impression’ of your company therefore, we are keen to highlight your ‘Company Branding’ and endorsing you as an ‘Employer of Choice’ towards your future employees through maintaining a professional, integrity, confidentiality, and high responsiveness.
Future Careers Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Brand Manager - Chocolate
|Saudi Arabia||24 Mar|
Head of Marketing
Global Retail Recruitment