Job description / Role
The role will ensure effective collaboration across the department and that teams are working towards the overarching strategy.
Responsible for ensure all projects are on track and delivered.
One of the largest Investment Banks in the Middle East.
- Ensure there is a coherent vision and strategy across the division
- Help to create policies and procedures for division wide initiatives
- Track and ensure all projects are aligned and will achieve their deliverables in a timely fashion
- Create collaboration where there is crossover in project scope
- Work closely with budget holders
A fantastic working environment and a fast developing team.
- 5-12 years in progressive roles in Marketing, PR or Corporate Communication
- Worked in a delivery focused role
- Ideally experience working with a leading consulting firm
- Bachelors degree as a minimum
- Great communicator
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Future Careers Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||8 Oct|
PR & Marketing Manager
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
|Abu Dhabi||22 Oct|
Head of Marketing and Business Development
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia