Job description / Role
Usually a marketing director will:
• Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organization and for new and existing products or services
• Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
• Develop a brand strategy
• Set and administer an annual marketing budget
• Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
• Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing manager
• Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
• Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
• Manage and refine the organization’s social media presence
• Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
• Utilize data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organization’s databases and external data
• Identify new business opportunities
• Conduct market research studies
• Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional materials.
• Strong project management and people management
• You will oversee the marketing department and guide its day to day operations, so you will be recruiting, supervising and mentoring members of the marketing team.
• Leadership and influencing: The role of a marketing director is a creative one, so it is crucial that you present yourself as a good communicator.
• You will often report directly to the VP S&M and portray your vision and ideas to the executive team.
• You will also be leading and directing the work of others.
• Being a marketing director also involves constant networking and representing your organization to outsiders.
• Data analysis: The role calls for continual analysis of market trends and the positioning of competitors.
• This analysis provides the foundation for marketing strategies.
• Much of this analysis is done by drilling down into data around customer behavior and experiences, so you need to be up to speed on these techniques.
• At least an undergraduate degree is normally expected for the role of a marketing director, with marketing or business studies being the most preferable subjects.
• Many employers also look favorably upon applicants with an MBA or other Master’s degree qualification.
• A minimum of eight to 10 years’ experience in marketing is expected for the role of a marketing director.
• Quite often, marketing director is promoted from role of head of marketing or marketing manager.
The candidate must be:
• Having Saudi Nationality
• Speaks English Fluently
• Have 8 to 10 years’ experience in the same Field
About the Company
Boudl company was established in 1959 under the name of Saleh Naser to Khelaiwi and Sons Co. In few years, the company opened a number of hotels throughout the KSA & Kuwait. through its journey of success, the company created the Boudl brand which became the first brand in the hospitality field in KSA.
MAYKS HR Consulting
Director of Sales & Marketing
Director of Marketing & Communications
Senior Marketing Manager
|Saudi Arabia||21 Sep|
Localization Marketing Manager
|Saudi Arabia||3 Oct|