Job description / Role
The Director of Marketing is responsible for implementing and executing marketing programs that support growth, client retention, and improved profit margins for the Educational Institute. This position helps to support all critical business initiatives including sales growth, market penetration, customer retention, quality image, improved margins, and market share for their account. This person is responsible for the supervision of a select group of marketing professionals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Process Management, Financial Analysis, Written Communication, Social Media Marketing, Negotiation Skills, Presentation Skills, Financial Acumen, Collaboration
Base Business Growth:
• Responsible for driving base business growth programs including those in the Executional Framework and other strategies to improve market penetration and increase voluntary meal plan penetration/sales throughout designated accounts.
• Ensures promotions and other initiatives are implemented across accounts.
• Ensures Executional Framework focus areas are executed across the accounts.
• Responsible for writing Account Growth Plans and Client/Annual Business Reviews in conjunction with operations.
• Ensures implementation, measurement, and tracks results.
• Responsible and accountable for results entered into Meal Plan Analytics database.
• Develops systematic approach to implement and track marketing projects for the region and corporate teams.
• Maintains and shared region best practices in conjunction with the Top management.
• Responsible for driving change that results in profitable base business growth for the accounts and clients.
• Interacts with client and maintains effective client and customer relations.
• Looks for opportunities to implement new products and services which support sales growth and client retention.
• Ensures marketing managers (i.e. direct reports) are fully trained and equipped with all necessary programs, systems and tools to be effective in their roles; provides continual performance-based feedback to assist in career development.
• Ensures necessary training and support are provided to the accounts and that brand standards are fully executed at all identified points of service, resulting in sustainable growth in sales, customer satisfaction and increased profits.
• Manages student marketing intern(s) to ensure all programs are executed.
• Manages student peer to peer groups to ensure implementation of voluntary meal plan sales targets.
• Works collaboratively with Channel Growth team to implement national programs.
• Supports managers with administration of marketing, Service Excellence, and Suggestive Selling training/development programs for employees.
• The successful candidate will possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• A minimum of 5 to 7years of marketing experience in the Education sector - this is a must.
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• Thorough understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
• Strong coaching and leadership skills to provide clear expectations, guidance and performance feedback to Marketing staff
• Experience with conceiving and implementing marketing strategies across platforms
• Strong written communication skills and ability to create and deliver effective materials, content, and/or presentations appropriate to a targeted audience.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Head of Marketing
Middle East Executive
Director of Marketing
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||7 Apr|
Marketing Director - Non-Digital
Quest Search & Selection
Director Marketing Communications
Head of Marketing - Retail
Quest Search & Selection