Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection are delighted to partner with this Saudi based group who partner with global retail brands and provide an exceptional retail and digital shopping experience.
The business is currently looking for a Marketing Director to deliver the leadership of the overall Marketing budget and strategy via insights and data across omnichannel channels.
Your responsibilities of this Marketing Director position
- Leading the marketing plans by setting marketing objectives and marketing budget in coordination.
- Supervising the marketing research of trademarks by reviewing and making recommendations.
- Determine the quantity and quality of products as part of Trade Shows
- Implementation of the marketing promotion plan within set timescales & budget
- Reviewing sales reports on international exhibitions and suppliers.
- Analysing and reviewing the results of the customer satisfaction and making recommendations
- Supervise internal audit of marketing activities by reviewing and updating marketing policies and procedures.
- Improve the marketing team’s development by training (team of 7) by close performance review and management.
- Overseeing the creation of sales channels by exploiting opportunities and identifying areas for geographical expansion
SAR 42,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights,Tax free salary, Private healthcare
To be successful in this Marketing Director position:
- This is a key leadership role reporting into the CEO so will want a Market Director who will be mainly focusing of the overall business marketing budgets, campaigns, new territories and customer satisfaction.
- You must have experience in retail ideally from a non-food, electrical, toys, stationery/book, homewares or DIY
- Degree level or similar level of education
- You must be operating as Marketing Director level
- You must have retail experience from a branded environment
- This role is about strategically been involved in overall marketing strategy, direction from a customer loyalty and commercial perspective and (not covering) but working closely with the digital marketing lead.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills – conversant in both English & Arabic
The benefits of this Marketing Director role
- Tax free salary
- Private healthcare
- Bonus potential x3 monthly salary
- Flights for yourself and family on annual basis
If this job profile reflects the level of your expertise and knowledge within a digital marketing position, then please send your cv online.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Director - Retail & Commercial
|Saudi Arabia||13 Feb|