Job description / Role
Our client are a high-profile project in Saudi Arabia, a very important project within the Vision 2030 programme, with extremely impressive aims and goals.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, ambitious Marketing Director who can act as a 2IC within the Marketing function, who will be responsible for executing the Marketing, PR and Branding strategy for the project, under the guidance of the CMO, through customer-centric and growth orientated marketing initiatives.
• You will be responsible for establishing and implementing a powerful Communication strategy, which supports in building brand equity and impactful brand awareness within target geographic audiences in Saudi Arabia across the 13 regions of the Kingdom, also Regionally and Internationally.
• You will support developing and implementing an integrated marketing strategy which is aligned with the long-term strategic objectives of the organisation; explore and develop new opportunities for growth including new concepts or services and new customer relationships to generate revenue growth.
• You will be in charge of all digital communication touch points: Website and all social media channels, and establish and monitor the digital communication and social media strategy.
• You must have a Master’s degree in Marketing/ Business discipline/ Industry, with a minimum 10-15 years Marketing and Brand Management experience.
• Tangible experience of brand development and P&L responsibility is required, along with strategic long-range thinking skills.
• Excellent English and Arabic skills required.
• You are a dynamic, talented Marketing Professional, passionate about marketing, branding and communications.
• You will be involved with a high profile KSA project.
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Marketing and Communication
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Director of Strategy & Business Development
|Saudi Arabia||2 Aug|
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|
Assistant Manager - Marketing
TGC Middle East