Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global leader in the professional services industry for a Marketing Executive to be based in their Riyadh office.
You will assist with marketing activities across KSA and the GCC and will develop new and innovative marketing strategies. Taking ownership of this role you will implement and monitor the success of the strategies while also taking overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
You will plan and implement promotional campaigns and manage all digital and social media platforms. Being the point of contact in Riyadh for marketing you will liaise with relevant media and advertising organisations whilst also attending various client meetings and building strong rapport and relations with clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious junior marketing professional to get hands on experience with a leading international organisation.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be completely fluent in Arabic and English (speaking, reading & writing) and have the ability to travel in the GCC;
• Have at least 1-3 years marketing related work experience with professional services firms;
• Have excellent PowerPoint presentation skills and a creative mind who is able to think outside of the box to come up with innovative marketing ideas;
• Be able to work autonomously to get results. You will prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments. For this role you must have excellent time management skills and attention to detail in order to get the most out of each campaign;
• Show excellent ability to work independently and as part of a team in order to achieve the company's objectives;
• Be academically strong with ideally a Masters or Bachelors degree in Marketing and a Minimum GPA of 3.3
Priority will be given to candidates currently in Riyadh.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.