Job description / Role
Marketing Executive - Al Farida
The Marketing Executive understand Puig marketing strategy and brands' guidelines to ensure impactful & efficient launch implementations across KSA and all departments. He/she is the link between commercials, suppliers and company for all matters regarding the brand/ products. She / he is responsible for the implementation of local marketing actions, the follow up on all new launch expenses, in addition, to analysis and reporting.
Functions and Responsibilities
Launch & Trade Plan : Execute the marketing and trade plan activities
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on the plan's implementation, schedule and activities across KSA
- Adapt international collaterals proposal to regional requirements, prepare the simulations of the different packages & have them approved by PME in-store team
- Coordinate with local suppliers, commercial, instore executive & Puig Middle East for successful implementations as per the guideline.
- Follow up on production, deliveries and implementation of all Point of Sales Materials and sampling tools for New Launches by conducting market visits ( New Launch Checklist )
- Compile pictures of all activities and share them with the Marketing Manager ( New Launch Feedback Report)
- Track the quotations and expenses committed (AF Launch form and tracking file)
- Communicate all activities with Al Farida team via the Marketing Newsletter on a monthly basis
- Perform the Sell-out Analysis by retailer for all Puig brands and focus on new launches
- Follow-up Herrera Confidential Performance in all stores (New Template)
- Monthly follow-up on competition activities and best practices
- Update the pricelist and assist in the price review yearly
- AF Launch form (for every launch)
- Launch Checklist & Tracker
- Marketing Newsletter
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.