Job description / Role
Marketing Executive - FACES- Jeddah
Trade Marketing Coordinator
- Market Understanding (intermediate)
- Data to Insight Crafting (intermediate)
- Brand Planning (Foundation)
- Content Development (Foundation)
- Integrated Campaign Dev (intermediate)
- Marketing in the Digital Era (Foundation)
- Customer Centricity (intermediate)
- Omni channel Marketing (intermediate)
- CX Design & Implementation (Foundation)
- CRM (Foundation)
- Customer Loyalty Strategy (Foundation)
- Performance Monitoring (Foundation)
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.