Job description / Role
Marketing Executive - Al Farida
The Marketing Executive understand Puig marketing strategy ( multi-brand approach ) and brands' guidelines to ensure impactful launch implementations and a consistent image across all stores. He/she is the link between commercials, suppliers and company for all matters regarding the brand/ products. She / he is responsible for the implementation of local marketing actions, the follow up on all new launch expenses, in addition, to analysis and reporting.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on the plan's implementation, schedule and activities across KSA and share a consolidated recap with PME marketing and retail team.
- Coordinate the retail projects from the brief until the installation (ensuring a successful shipment as per the timelines)
- Adapt and translate all assets related to launches: visuals, claims, videos, press release and social media content.
- Ensure that POSM and GWP are available in stores as per the plan with the right display guidelines with a special focus on top and flagship doors
- Compile pictures of all activities and share results to measure ROI ( New Launch Feedback Report)
- Track the quotations and expenses committed (AF Launch form and tracking file)
- Plan and ensure implementation of PR events and release by working very closely with the PR agencies
Monitoring & Analysis
- Perform the Sell-out Analysis by retailer for all Puig brands with a focus on new launches
- Follow-up Herrera Confidential Performance in all stores on a monthly basis
- Track the retail updates in the market (pictures) and fill the Retail Plan
- Analyze market's trends and competitors' activities in stores and on social media
- Update the pricelist and assist in the price review yearly based on competitor review
- Monthly follow-up of PR results and social media activities
Collaboration and Relationship
- Point of contact for the marketing team in PME under responsibility and providing timely reporting back to the PME.
- Coordinate merchandising guidelines & in-store activities with the Retail Team
- Coordinate exception management requirements
- Collaborate with Commercial team
- 2-3 years marketing experience within a consumer driven environment, ideally gained in a Fragrance and/or cosmetic company or FMCG company backgrounds.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or similar field
- Fluency in English and Arabic
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Collaborative nature, ability to work with cross functional teams
- Possess cultural awareness related to Saudi
- High integrity/trustworthy
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.