Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
- The position is responsible to develop and implement the long and short-term marketing strategies of the brands assigned.
- Responsible for brand management, budget management, business development and people management.
- Work closely with the brands assigned and manage the marketing services function to support the brand and ensure that all above and below the line materials are delivered within budget and that the content and quality of all communications enhance the brand and grow the business in line with brand objectives.
- Responsible for campaigns for existing and new stores, building and maintaining media relationships and ensuring effective communications with agencies in all markets.
- Integrated communication strategy for enhancing brand equity and brand preference.
- Efficient media management and planning for optimum utilization of resources.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Understanding of product positioning and brand management backed with strong understanding of brand communication using integrated communication tools.
Budget Management / Profit Management
- Formulating marketing plans for overall development and accomplishment of top and bottom-line profitability of the brand.
- Develop new clients and negotiate with them for securing profitable business.
- Plan and execute marketing strategies to achieve desired volume, market share and profit objectives.
- Enhance brand visibility and accelerate business growth through aggressive business development strategies.
- Develop strategic relationships with key accounts from various sectors to understand their requirements.
- Provision customized solutions i.e. products and services as well as cultivating relations for retention and acquisition.
- Develop sales and customer marketing campaign for the organization based on market trends, new market identification and consumption patterns.
- Formulate and identify strategic alliances for developing new business partners in different regions to open new lines of business.
- Conduct competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves and identifying prospective clients from various sectors and generating business from the existing.
- Adept in handling all the retail operations detailed market analysis, range and product selections, marketing and client servicing.
- Identify customer segments, buying behavior and preferences through the loyalty program by analyzing their consumption behavior and formulating specific initiative.
- Manage customer centric operations and ensure customer satisfaction by achieving service quality norms.
- Identify current market trends, gather competitor's data, identify consumer insights to increase brand penetration and brand loyalty in the market.
- Responsible for advertising media planning and working with local and national media houses, creative team, researchers and other media contacts for preparing cost effective Media Plan.
- Align with creative team and visual merchandisers to finalize campaign designs.
- Ensuring to achieve 100% ROI (Measurability Report of ROI expectation needs to be filled before each event).
- Events & Campaigns Post Mortem Reports with the ROI calculation to understand if the event achieved the planned and been successful.
- Working closely with the territories Marketing heads and updating them with the brand information as well as providing the required artworks/media plans/briefs and understanding region requirements and opportunities.
- Understanding GCC market restrictions and ensure that artworks are done with the culture respect.
About the Company
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.