Job description / Role
A leading firm in the MENA region is looking for a ‘Marketing Manager’ to lead the Marketing initiative within a designated region in Saudi Arabia. This role requires a high level of market understanding and requires a diverse skill set across multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, event planning, strategic and conceptual thinking, content creation, and relationship management.
• Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space
• Ensure these relationships benefit both the company and individual
• Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Forecast, measure and report results on various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-¬branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
• Attend relevant events to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives
• Match our internal content creation with external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute
• Develop new and creative approaches to working closer with influential members of our industry, and serve as a go ¬to resource to other marketing team members.
• Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for onsite collateral
• Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, communications, and marketing
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Strong account management and relationship building skills, an adept communicator with the ability to liaise with people on all levels
• Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
• Demonstrable experience in marketing, relationship building, and content management, together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.