Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Real Estate company is looking to hire a Marketing Manager in Jeddah Office.
The Leasing & Marketing Manager is responsible to the process of leasing planning (Tenant Mix, Budgeting, Writing the Plan), leasing execution (Prospecting, Negotiation, Closing the Deal), by implementing policies & procedures of the department. The job holder is also responsible for maximum malls income portfolio through advertising and promotion related activities in order to ensure that targets are met by carrying out the implementation plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and effectively execute an integrated advertising program to enhance tenant sales and generate positive results for the overall success of the malls
• Develop an individual marketing campaign for malls as required to increase malls footfall and maximize revenues
• Plan and implement targeted consumer initiatives
• Plan and implement malls special events including tenant coordination, entertainment, vendors, decorations and value-added opportunities.
• Coordinate public relations efforts that maintain the malls in a favorable light, creates interest in the malls, promotes special events, and increases exposure of tenants, builds relationships with key media, and enhances the overall perception of the malls
• Understand and meet legal requirements for special events, vendor contracts, volunteer guidelines, etc., as they pertain to implementing the marketing plan.
• Develop and implement a tenant relations program that includes, but is not limited to, regular tenant meetings, tenant newsletter, personal calls and visits, customized marketing plans and sales incentives.
• Create activity within the assigned center that increases shopper frequency, length of time in the center, and the number of retailers visited while on the property.
• Build a long-term relationship with public/ community agencies including schools, religious institutions, and government offices by conducting regular visits and participating (when possible) in social events i.e. national day, traffic week, etc.
•Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
•5 - 7 years’ experience.
•Candidate must be fluent in English and Arabic
•Real Estate Experience is Must
•Knowledge in advertisement and promotion
•Knowledge in specialty leasing
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Marketing and Media Specialist
A Leading Water & Beverages Company in Saudi Arabia
Group Director of Sales & Marketing
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
|Saudi Arabia||16 Jan|
Sales & Marketing Manager
Al Howail Group
|Saudi Arabia||24 Dec|