Job description / Role
Key areas of responsibilities include
- Support Business Development, Strategy & Marketing and local management to develop and implement tactical marketing communications projects, including: sales tools, marketing collateral, presentations, advertisements, social media presence, tradeshow booths, press releases, website content, and other materials as required.
- Effectively manage the development, design, approval, production, and distribution of marketing materials in line with brand guidelines
- Champion the company brand identity across all developed materials
- Support cross-sector marketing communication activities as needed
- Work closely with the leadership and operations in India to support the business's marketing communications, and act as a central point of contact for any related external & internal communication needs
- Coordinate marketing communications project, including content review and approvals
- Partner with BD and sectors to ensure their marketing and communications needs are met and develop and maintain key messaging for the oil & gas and the mining & metallurgy sectors in the ME&A region.
- Support development and posting of social media content in coordination with Regional Digital Lead as required.
- Support development of marketing and promotional materials for tradeshows, conferences and other client meetings.
- Support branding of charitable donations and sponsorship, including related approvals
- Act as a brand steward, upholding brand and trademark standards and consistency in all marketing communication applications.
- Liaise with country brand coordinators to ensure brand materials and guidelines are distributed and followed at a country level.
- Work with print vendors to establish quotes, production schedules and delivery of materials to distribution vendor partner.
- Ensure department compliance with established standard policies and procedures.
- Help set up and improve workflow processes when and where needed.
- Manage external vendors and agency partners as needed.
- Monitor and report marketing communication expenses and process invoices with accounts payable.
- Foster best practices and collaboration between countries by sharing and internal communication with department counterparts.
SNC Lavalin's Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world's most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
About the Company
Atkins is one of the leading providers of professional, technology based consultancy and support services to the industry, commerce and governments in all of the worlds major economies. With over 17,000 staff operating in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, Atkins has a broad range of skills and resources and provides Clients with a comprehensive service throughout the entire life cycle of the projects in the built environment.
We aim to be the international first choice supplier of technical and integrated services. Shaped by our customers' needs, our vision is to:
- focus on quality
- seek world class design and excellence
- strive to add value
- be flexible to the evolving needs of a changing society
Atkins first carried out design and supervision commissions in the Gulf area in 1967. From its regional head office in Dubai, U.A.E. Atkins Middle East now employs over 2000 staff located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Oman (Muscat ), Qatar (Doha) Bahrain (Manama), Kuwait (Kuwait City) and India (Bangalore).