Job description / Role
Quest is working with a large and successful luxury retail company in the Middle East, looking for a Marketing Manager to lead their team in Saudi Arabia. We are ideally looking for a marketing champion with a proven experience driving customer marketing strategies, ensuring achievement of business objectives.
As a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute online and offline customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty strategies
- Increase brand awareness through marketing campaigns
- Work closely with external agencies for the development/execution of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Manage marketing spend and budget
- Lead and manage marketing and creative teams
- Keep updated with latest market trends and competitor activities
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 6 years’ experience in the same role or capacity
- Preferably from the following industries: Luxury, Retail, or similar sectors
- Deep understanding of market trends in KSA
- Proven experience in digital marketing, customer acquisition, customer retention, advertising, promotional campaigns, and managing teams
- Results-driven, organized, and can thrive in a multi-project environment
- Senior-level verbal and written communication skills
- Arabic speaker (preferred)
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.