Job description / Role
• Devise annual strategy and branding objectives for all brands
Marketing calendar and budget:
• Plan the monthly marketing calendar and budget efficiently including all the marketing activities and campaigns for all brands and channels.
Display and planograms:
• Plan and update the display planogram on a monthly basis following the standards
• Plan the list of marketing projects annually supported by detailed project plans and reports
• Make continuous market study for cosmetics industry trends globally and locally.
Activation of the marketing calendar:
• Plan and supervise the implementation of monthly marketing campaigns and strategies, establishing deadlines and budgets accordingly
Implementation of projects:
• manage and coordinate the marketing projects to ensure proper project closure as per the approved plans
Content making and translation:
• Oversee content making and translation services for all marketing activities complying to the regulations and guidelines
• Oversee the media production processes including graphic designs, videos, and animations.
• Supervise the production and distribution of print material (E.g. newsletters, leaflets, brochures, coupons, etc.).
• Maintain all the selling channels with proper merchandising for products and visuals all the time.
Social media accounts:
• Create and manage the social media accounts for each brand.
• Execute digital marketing campaigns including the brands' accounts and rest of digital marketing activities.
• Traditional marketing: Provide traditional marketing services when required.
• Manage all the aspects of customer service support
Internal loyalty program:
• Plan and manage the internal loyalty program for the company employees.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, brands and vendors
• Coordinate with other departments in the company to ensure proper execution of marketing activities
• Minimize the amount of expired stock by involving the near expiry stock in the depletion plans and marketing campaigns.
• People Management:
• Build structure: Create and maintain a clear organizational structure within the marketing department. The structures must be in line with the overall company policy, and any changes to the structure are to be approved by the division manager.
• Ensure that every staff member has a clear job description document.
• The document must detail the tasks and responsibility that fall under the staff member’s area.
• Ensure that hiring and recruitment activities are performed as per the business needs. Other teams within the organization will extend any needed help, but the responsibility lies on the manager’s to insure hiring as done as needed as per the quality and budget.
• Ensure at all times that all staff members are trained and well informed about the skills and knowledge they require to perform their jobs.
• Ensure that every staff member is evaluated at least once a year.
• More evaluations are better. All evaluations must be submitted to HR for documentation and appraisal purposes.
• For violations for policies, the manager must insure that employees are warned immediately to avoid repetition of mistakes and allow legal procedures to be taken.
• Put into writing the business standards for quality. Other teams may incorporate some quality measures into the department.
• Page 3 of 3
• Quality Monitoring: Produce quality inspection reports internally and communicate to the division manager. The marketing manager must cooperate with other teams who may perform quality inspection roles.
• Auditing: Comply and enforce compliance of auditing procedures set forth by internal or external teams to insure proper document cycles and procedures are in place and in line with the overall organization.
• Policies: Create written policies and procedures within department. Communication, control and intervention are expected from the manager to insure proper adherence to the policies.
• Reporting: Report the below list of reports to the division manager.
SAR 8,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: As per Saudi labor Law
• Good Arabic and English language skills.
• Experience of +3 years in marketing.
• At least 1 year of experience as a marketing manager in KSA.
• Previous experience in retail or distribution would be an extra.
About the Company
We are the Master Franchisee of South Korean Brand ‘Caffe Bene’.
Caffe Bene is a coffeehouse chain based in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded in May 2008 by Sun-Kwon Kim, current CEO of Caffe Bene. Caffe Bene is the largest coffeehouse in South Korea in terms of the number of stores. As of April 24, 2012, Caffe Bene has 760 outlets in South Korea. Caffe Bene made its international debut in New York City in February and opened the second international store in Beijing, China one month later. As of April 26, 2012, Caffe Bene has 3 outlets in China and has signed with 7 countries. As of April 4, 2014, the company counted 945 stores in Korea, 86 stores in the United States, 283 stores in China, 1 store in Canada, 5 stores in Philippines, 5 stores in Indonesia, 4 stores in Saudi Arabia, 2 stores each in Mongolia and Malaysia, and one store each in Cambodia, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. The total number of stores continues to grow.
We have huge expansion plans in the kingdom and opening 20-22 outlets in 2016 in and around Saudi Arabia. With this expansion comes the requirement of manpower for the business extension.
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Business Development Manager
|Saudi Arabia||28 Nov|
Head of Marketing
|Saudi Arabia||22 Dec|
Marketing Campaign Manager
IBM Middle East