Job description / Role
My client is technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 50 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries. They are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to be based in Jazan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage and supervise all marketing activities for the Royal Commission, coordinate common marketing activities with different stakeholders
• Develop marketing strategies and initiatives in order to promote the company, identify new opportunities and investors and attract them to invest in the company.
• Successfully cascade and implement the marketing strategies and initiatives to the necessary levels within the Royal Commission
• Provide expert industry marketing guidance, based on the current global, regional and future market industry trends in primary and downstream industries
• Plan, implement and manage the company annual marketing plan, including the marketing budget.
• Manage the Royal Commission participation in local and international events with a cost-effective approach and coordinate with organizers for better than expected results
• Research potential investors and competitors in order to identify new markets and opportunities.
• Identify potential investment marketing opportunities and potential strategic partner relationships and keep abreast of marketing developments and trends
• Plan, prepare and implement marketing and brand campaigns, including online and printed marketing materials (brochures, presentations, roll ups etc.), advertisements and utilize social media to promote the RC
• Work collaboratively with external agencies to organize events (Saudi Downstream Industries Forum and others if assigned)
• Execute regular online marketing surveys to maintain contact with investors and recommend action plans to address their concerns
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications and campaigns
• Establish and maintain numerous contracts within and outside of the industry and follow up marketing leads in a timely manner.
• Arrange and attend conferences, meetings and industry events to promote the Royal Commission and generate new opportunities.
• Establish, develop and manage a strong marketing team to ensure that key objectives and targets are met.
• Train and mentor team members to develop their skills and expertise in the latest marketing techniques.
• Support continuous improvement within Royal Commission by implementing regular online surveys
• Keep an ear with investors by executing regular online surveys and recommend action plan to address their concerns
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for investment opportunities marketing
• Contribute to Saudis skills development by monitoring and training in the latest marketing techniques, software and behavior.
• The successful applicant will be based in Jazan but will be required to travel extensively both within and outside of the Kingdom.
Qualifications & Experience:
• A recognized Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field, MBA/Master’s degree preferable
• Professional Membership of a recognized sales/marketing organization preferred
• Minimum 15 years of marketing experience, preferable in the primary hydrocarbon industry and downstream based industry.
• Strong marketing background within the regional Middle East experience is preferred.
• Proven track record of attracting and generating strong business including blue-chip investors.
• Extensive experience in preparing successful and attractive brochures, presentations and booklets – targeted to specific customers
• Able to identify future buyers and how to approach the African, European and East Asian markets.
• Able to identify and target strong investors and attract them to invest.
• Strong knowledge of marketing, exhibitions and negotiation experience.
• Knowledge of marketing strategies and types of investment and familiar with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabian market.
• Experience in arranging successful conferences and exhibitions.
• Excellent English and communication skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Marketing Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|