Job description / Role
• Responsible for developing, implementing, and following up the marketing communication plans that are compatible with the strategic plans of the establishment.
• Supporting internal and external marketing communication strategies to enhance the corporate image.
• Responsible for training and directing the marketing team to ensure optimum performance.
• Establish practice establishment plans for new physicians.
• Developing practice improvement plans for current physicians by reviewing their current operations and referrals.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a positive overall image of the marketing team.
• Responsible for creating marketing campaigns in line with the overall objectives of the establishment, with a focus on enhancing available services and increasing awareness of services.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field, plus work experience.
• Previous experience in a similar marketing role in the healthcare field; Preferably in home care.
• Ability to create, manage and lead a team.
• Ability to lead marketing initiatives that improve service delivery.
• The ability to identify threats and opportunities and make appropriate recommendations.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• A good understanding of the Saudi business environment.
• A specific nationality is not required.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.