Job description / Role
The marketing communications manager is responsible for establishing and managing the Siwar brand as well as the end-to-end management of marketing campaigns. This includes working with the business and sales to develop a robust campaign calendar, develop and execute campaigns, manage agency relationships, the take to market strategy, whilst maintaining a strong ROI focus.
• Develop and manage the Siwar brand and ensure consistency across all touch points and channels.
• Support the development of a consistent brand positioning, CI and architecture.
• Develop and manage the annual marketing campaign calendar, aligned to business priorities.
• Work with external agencies to develop and execute strong TTM campaigns, including brand, product, online & trade promotions.
• Work with sales to ensure TTM plans are in place to support sales targets.
• Track and monitor campaigns in order to drive an ROI mindset.
• Ensure creative content is aligned across all channels – including online.
• Brand consistency and awareness
• Campaign execution and ROI
• Marketing impact on sales revenue
• 5-10 years experience in marketing, account management
• Solid understanding of KSA market
• Experience Preferred - agency side, FMCG/ Consumer goods
• Self starter, able to work in fast paced environment
• English and Arabic required
• Preferred - currently working in KSA/ Riyadh
About the Company
A Saudi brand to redefine what convenient cuisine means to you.
Accessible products with 100% natural ingredients & no preservatives. You to enjoy a variety of cuisines enriched with flavors you know & love.
It's time for it.
Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing
|Saudi Arabia||14 Nov|
Marketing and Communications Executive
Marketing Director - Retail
Quest Search & Selection
Marketing/Communications Manager - Leading Construction Company