Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotel & Resorts, our designer is responsible for conceptualization and design of graphic applications such as collateral material, in-house material by applying corporate identity, film titling and multimedia interfaces, from concept to completion.
Assists in the development of print digital marketing collateral. Prepares layouts drawings plus other graphic products in compliance with established templates & design standards as well as using computer graphics and page-layout software graphic elements photography. Creates original designs setting new standards in some cases. Takes initiative on improving collateral materials departmental processes. Adheres to all corporate identity guidelines when preparing graphic materials. Sees material through final production. Liaises with internal departments as well to execute collateral creation projects.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose .
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Group Director of Communications & Business Development , responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Creates effective, coherent, integrated, color-compatible marketing plan.
- Coordinate with the communication team.
- Ability to manage agencies, brief, lead and set deadlines for required initiatives, designs, projects.
- Provides graphic interfaces for computerized scans, illustrations, animations, web pages, using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, After Effects, and In Design.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Power point designs.
- Manage all marketing campaigns for the company/ department.
- Work with executives to determine and develop thorough budgets, expense estimations, and targets.
- Align creative direction with the strategic goals of a company.
- Prepare a roadmap for advertisement and sales promotion.
- Specify the channels of distribution for goods and services.
- Create and implement marketing strategy, and inventive marketing tactics for all types of channels.
- Promote a business, product, or service, organize promotional events.
- Ensure the right message is communicated to the right audience and thus attract prospective customers and retain existing ones.
- Conduct market research to find new avenues, understand customer needs and interests, Analyze market trends.
- Manage marketing department colleagues.
- 4+ years in marketing managerial position
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Advertising agency experience / Dealing with agencies
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.