Job description / Role
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and executing our digital and social media strategies to drive online sales, increase brand awareness, and engage with our target audience.
Develop, contribute and manage the digital & social platforms
All strategies must be aligned with the Hotel's brand image and culture. Provide cohesive analysis of market trends and competitive data to determine strategies that are up to date with current market and competitive conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Propose, contribute and update new promotional content for each Hotel's website
- Manage, propose and collaborate with property marketing to generate social media content
- Research and analyse related market trends and competitive data for developing of effective marketing and social strategies
- Create electronic marketing collaterals for on-line and social usage
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing plans for website development, social media platforms, search engine marketing & online advertising
- Customize strategies and execute different marketing programs and digital campaigns for different hotel products
- Constant monitoring and reporting of the different platforms and programs for accuracies and efficiency of execution and sharing purposes
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Head of Department
- Diploma in Marketing/ Marketing Communications or relevant
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar role (media/digital/e-commerce)
- Resourceful with good attention to details and writing skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Words, WordPress and Elamentor
- Experience in Video, Editing and Copywriting will be an advantage
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.