Job description / Role
Reporting to the Director of Communications (DOC), the Marketing Manager is responsible for facilitating all Hotel and Spa related marketing communication to the external customer and media. Additionally, entry level exposure to the domain of Public Relations is integrated into the position through the coordination of the hotel's monthly activities and promotions information for release to local, regional and international media.
This includes the gathering of promotional information, internal event photo shoots, the preparation of the consolidated monthly activities release and the maintenance of all hotel F&B and spa listings in print and electronic media. The ability to comfortably interact with key departments - as well as the hotel's creative/advertising agency - combined with excellent time management skills; multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail are essential criteria for this position.
- To work with the Director of Communications, Director of Sales & Marketing, and F&B and Spa departments on all outlet related promotions, from monthly promotional information gathering to internal promotional photo shoot requirements.
- To prepare the consolidated monthly promotions release for targeted media distribution and to assist the DOC with the dissemination of this information.
- To act as a liaison with the hotel's creative/advertising agency and provide written creative briefs for all major promotional collateral requirements from flyers, posters to seasonally relevant brochure material.
- To maintain and update the hotel material on the company website www.fairmont.com/riyadh.
- To assist the DOC in ensuring hotel and brand standards are adhered to in all written forms of communication, either issued by the hotel or the media including guestroom collateral, in-room TV system, hotel showcases, outlet collateral and public area brochure racks.
- To update and regularly review all hotel outlet and spa listings in both print and electronic media to ensure valid information available.
- To assist the DOC with the hosting of consumer and trade media and clubs, and association representatives to promote specific outlets/events or the hotel product.
- To manage internal photo library
- To provide other support to DOC as required.
- Minimum one year experience in Marketing/Communications, preferably in a hotel environment.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, MS Access (or other database-management program), Publisher, and Photoshop.
- The successful candidate will be an extremely organized, detail-oriented, professional, and a self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills required
- University education preferred
- Experience with/contacts within Riyadh Marketing /PR market is an asset
- Agency experience is an asset
- Second language (Arabic) is an asset
Your team and working environment:
- Working a fast-paced team environment
- Shifts will be during the day, evening, and weekend
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.