Marketing Manager / Account Manager
Job description / Role
The Marketing Manager will be closely working with the Marketing Director on developing the marketing strategies and start working on a project to internalize marketing work.
The role will be based out of the Head Office in Riyadh.
My client is the largest dental and dermatology service provider in KSA. They operate a chain of 100+ clinics across the kingdom.
- He/she will be reporting to the Marketing Director
- Responsible to manage marketing executive/s
- Developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the organization to attract potential customers and retain existing ones
- Good understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Attractive monthly salary
- Expat benefits
- Discretionary bonus
- Positive and supportive work environment
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Arabic speaker
- Currently based in Riyadh
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Marketing Manager – Travel and Leisure
|Ras Al Khaimah||30 Mar|
Digital Marketing Manager - Tech Co.
Right Calibre Executive Search
|Saudi Arabia||28 Mar|