Job description / Role
The role is responsible to develop. executive and manage the marketing strategy for the brand across the Kingdom.
Our client is a leading entertainment brand with operations in over 15 countries and is currently growing through massive expansion plans.
The role is responsible but is not limited to the below key areas of ownership:
* Marketing and Brand Management
* New Venue Launches
* Collaborations and Ambassador representation and management
* Medical and Influencer relations
* An attractive package with benefits
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
* Minimum 5 year's of marketing experience (ideally both agency and client side)
* Atleast 2 years of experience in a management role
* Experience leading a team and with accountability for strategy and budgeting.
* An Arabic speaker
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Marketing Manager (Retail Design)
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Marketing Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|