Job description / Role
SAS Global are currently recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager who comes from a real estate background for a $15billion mixed use residential and hospitality programme in Jeddah, KSA.
• Manage company website which includes landing pages, website and blogs.
• Process development for listing and lead management.
• Assignment of leads with sales team.
• Creation of SEO strategy and assisting agency for key words selection.
• Plan marketing campaigns, creative design, ongoing performance and prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Sales team biweekly and monthly performance reporting.
• Utilise listings and credit allocation on portals to generate better leads for sales team.
• User addition/deletion and access management on portals.
• Design, implement and review public relations programs and where necessary act as the contact person for PR activities for the company including participation and setting up open house, trade shows, road shows or similar events.
• Define and implement the policies, processes, and procedures for the department in line with the Company’s vision. Preparation of marketing budget, setting KPI’s and report in presentation form.
• Create brochures, initiate whatsapp and email campaign for new project launches.
• Graphic designing, video editing and image editing. Research, selection, negotiation and coordinating with third party vendors for printing marketing stationery.
• Attending property launches and preparing marketing partnership plans for developers onboarding.
• Be insightful and creative and bring new ideas to the table also able to position brand in the market with strong strategies. Other Company-related duties that may be assigned by the Director that are consistent with the department and Company mandate.
• Minimum of 8-10 years experience within Marketing
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or related field
• Previous Middle East experience within a real estate organisation or project in a marketing capacity
• Good English language skills
• Effective communicator able to handle high level stakeholders
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Marketing / Head of Marketing Franchise
Think Biz Management Consultancies