Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading e-commerce company in Saudi Arabia who are looking for a Marketing Manager to help them further grow their expanding market in the Middle East.
As a Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Develop comprehensive marketing strategies that will promote brand in the e-commerce space (including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, among others)
• Grow the company’s brand influence, customer awareness and loyalty through innovative approaches
• Collaborate with internal and external teams in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns
• Evaluate, measure and report key performance metrics of all marketing campaigns
• Gather key insights based on data and turn them into creative growth strategies
• Keep abreast of latest market trends and best practices
• Lead, mentor, and manage the marketing team
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Sales, or any relevant course
• At least 5 years managerial experience in the same capacity or similar role
• Experience in e-commerce / online / digital advertising / marketing is essential
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture)
• Strong project management, analytical, people management, and negotiation skills
• Strong English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills
• Saudi national (required), proficiency in Arabic is a must
Be part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the Gulf region that will offer an attractive salary and benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.