Job description / Role
• Ensure that marketing is seen as focused, accountable and a true partner to Sales activities.
• Proactively creating annual plans that are designed to strategically develop the brand profile of the company and its associates to maximize the ROI for all marketing budgets.
• Coaching and mentoring the marketing team and develop a culture of success, learning and growth such that they are motivated and skilled enough to achieve all annually reviewed targets.
• Specialist knowledge: Knowledge within Real Estate industry.
• Willing to be based in Jeddah or Riyadh.
• University Qualifications: Must be degree qualified in Marketing or equivalent.
• Nature and length of previous experience: at least 5 years of strong experience in Marketing within real estate industry.
• Nationality Preference: Preference given to Saudi National
• Language Fluency: Arabic and English languages
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.