Marketing Operations Executive
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Key Point of contact for developing and managing all trade promotions & post evaluations.
• Coordinates with all cross-functional teams and the external suppliers with regards to matters relating to production, quality, IT, new product development, packaging development, printing, invoicing, POS, promotional items etc.
• Sets up Merchandizers KPIs, updates and monitors Planograms execution and submits monthly report of Merchandizers performance.
• Minimum of four years of solid proven experience in Marketing Operations or in a similar role in a FMCG business
• Knowledge of trade promotions development including items selection, promo type, pricing, discounts, margin calculations etc.
• Ability to develop trade promotions calendar by channel type inline with strategic objectives, brand goals, competitors’ promotions, and retailer’s power.
• Willingness to travel across different cities in Saudi Arabia based on requirements
• Ability to analyze data and identify key issues and opportunities
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Self-starter & Results-driven
• Strong time management skill to work in a changeable environment, ability to manage workload and multiple projects.
• Min. of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MBA is a plus.
About the Company
One of the Al-Hussein and Al-Afaleq Group of Companies
Digital Marketing Manager - Tech Co.
Right Calibre Executive Search
|Saudi Arabia||28 Mar|
Senior Marketing Manager – Travel and Leisure
|Ras Al Khaimah||30 Mar|
Marketing Manager – Consumer Goods