Job description / Role
- Make marketing strategy for all cosmetics business lines
- Make annual marketing plan for all cosmetics business lines and break them down into monthly plans
- Make annual analysis for the market situation.
- Insure that all the required marketing functions are available either internally or with an approved third party:
• Content Making
• Photo and Video Shooting
• Creative Design
• Animation Design
• Traditional Marketing
• Digital Marketing
• Social Media Management
• Call Center
• Visual Merchandising
• CRM/Loyalty Program
• Events Management
- Insure proper and timely implementation for the marketing plans in all the business activities.
- Share detailed analysis for the activation of all marketing plans which includes the results, comparisons, budget, ROI, and lessons learned.
- Share marketing activation performance reports during the implementation of the marketing plans
- Manage and maintain the relationships with marketing agencies, printing companies, and any other third party who will cover any part of the marketing functions
- Manage and maintain a strong relationship with the other departments inside the division or the company
- Work to optimize the use of the marketing budget and provide solutions to minimize the cost.
- Plans: Participate in planning for new business development project within the division.
- Implementation: Participate in the implementation of planned business development projects within the division.
Brand Coordination (with mother brand):
- Manage Business Relationship: insure having a strong communication with the brand’s HQ.
- Point of Contact: Be the main and direct point of contact between the company and the brand. Communication delegation to team members is not allowed, while escalation to division manager is allowed when required.
- Reporting: provide all the requested reports from the brand’s HQ after getting the approval from the division manager.
- Marketing Support: Maximize the marketing support provided from the brand’s HQ in alignment with the annual plan for the division.
SAR 4,500 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Male candidate
- Arabic Speaker's will be preferred
- Good English communication
- Good with MS office - Excel,power points etc
- Must have Experience in marketing for at least 1-4 years with Retail
- Must have Degree in Marketing
- candidate with Cosmetics and related product experience will be preferred
- Candidate must be in Riyadh or in KSA with valid working permit/transferable Iqama
- 6 days a week
About the Company
We are the Master Franchisee of South Korean Brand ‘Caffe Bene’.
Caffe Bene is a coffeehouse chain based in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded in May 2008 by Sun-Kwon Kim, current CEO of Caffe Bene. Caffe Bene is the largest coffeehouse in South Korea in terms of the number of stores. As of April 24, 2012, Caffe Bene has 760 outlets in South Korea. Caffe Bene made its international debut in New York City in February and opened the second international store in Beijing, China one month later. As of April 26, 2012, Caffe Bene has 3 outlets in China and has signed with 7 countries. As of April 4, 2014, the company counted 945 stores in Korea, 86 stores in the United States, 283 stores in China, 1 store in Canada, 5 stores in Philippines, 5 stores in Indonesia, 4 stores in Saudi Arabia, 2 stores each in Mongolia and Malaysia, and one store each in Cambodia, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. The total number of stores continues to grow.
We have huge expansion plans in the kingdom and opening 20-22 outlets in 2016 in and around Saudi Arabia. With this expansion comes the requirement of manpower for the business extension.