Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
• Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships.
• Plan and execute campaigns and events.
• Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events.
• Create online and offline marketing content
• Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales.
• 3 years' of marketing experience
• BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
• Excellent writing and communication skills
About the Company
Tact was established by a group of Saudi that experienced social networks as regular users and then studied them as professionals. This group decided to leave their mark on this vast social world by establishing a company that specializes in digital marketing and providing creative solutions for social networks. Tact's strength lies in its combination of marketing as a science and writing as a passion, which reflects on its decisions and strategies that yield effective & creative content that matches the goals of clients.
Marketing and Business Development Assistant - Saudi National
Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Business Development and Marketing Assistant